The Alston Wilkes Society is currently seeking volunteers to serve as members of Advisory Councils and
Community Relations Councils in various locations throughout South Carolina.
Council members will be recognized as our Reentry Ambassadors, helping us to support a successful transition to the community and reduce recidivism for the majority of our clients. Volunteer members may be asked to participate in the following ways:
• Become an advocate for the Alston Wilkes Society;
• Spread the word! Tell others about the services and benefits of the Alston Wilkes Society's programs;
• Identify opportunities for the Alston Wilkes Society to present at your church, civic club, business, or other group;
• Emphasize the benefits of our local collaboration and partnership;
• Meet with us on a quarterly basis to discuss best practices and innovative ideas to improve the quality of Alston Wilkes
Society services and success of our clients;
• Become an official volunteer member of the Alston Wilkes Society;
• Help fulfill the Alston Wilkes Society's mission - Rebuilding Lives for a Safer Community - through creative ideas to
sustain and expand services to meet the needs of our clientele;
• If the Alston Wilkes Society determines the need for a fundraiser to continue or expand our services, be a volunteer willing to serve in any way that you are able.
Please consider joining us for our next meeting to learn more about making a difference in someone's life!